Wednesday, September 8, 2010

F-- F-- F-- Feels Like Fall

This past weekend was sort of like a last hurrah of summer. The weather was warm and sunny (for the most part) and perfect for all of the Labor Day bbqs that were going down.

But today is chilly and crisp, serving as a reminder that fall is on its way. This afternoon was the first time this season that I've had to go home on my lunch break to grab a sweater because it was so chilly!

Because I'm a total nut when it comes to anything autumn-themed and since the weather today seems to be just calling for it, I decided to browse on Etsy for some unique pieces.

Here are some great FALL FINDS UNDER $10:

Autumn Acorn Earrings Czech Glass and Copper by Sarahlibbey

Fall Harvest Pumpkins, Dishwasher Reminder Magnet by Terrills Tiles

Fall Leaves Note Cards by Creative Lily

Maple Leaf Charm Earrings by JeweledFibers

Autumn Fairy Print by WhiteStagArt

Candy Caramel Apple Lip Balm by Givin' Me Lip

Rust Embroidered Felt Pumpkin Decoration by Primitive Season

Chocolate Brown Fingerless Gloves by English Charm

I hope these nifty fall finds helped to put you in the mood for the cool weather ahead!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing all your beautiful finds. It sure put me in the mood. The colors of fall are so wonderful. I love the note cards and the fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features and I love the rusty pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Fall feature...and I am just crazy 'bout that rusty pumpkin, too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall picks, especially the embroidered pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fall finds...I fell in love with that beautiful, white pumpkin the first time I saw it.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post! Thanks for sharing these lovely items.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are Fabulous Fall Finds. I have always admired that pumpkin too.

    Have a restful Sunday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fall post. Love the embroidered pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete