Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shop Highlight: A Tea Leaf

You may recall my ongoing photo project, where I've been hanging seasonal pictures. For autumn/Halloween, I featured bats, a witch, a crow, and a crescent moon.Then for the winter season, my scene consisted of things like a snowflake and wintry trees.

Now that the weather is getting warmer and the days are growing longer, I felt it was time to replace those snowflakes with a spring and summer theme! My first thought was to check out A Tea Leaf on Etsy. I've been admiring her work for a long time and have had my eyes on her gorgeous Herb and Spice series.



My boyfriend picked out four of our favorites and awaited eagerly for them to arrive. I just got them yesterday afternoon and the first thing I did after work was to put them up on our living room wall.



I am so so happy with how these prints work with our decor, I love them! Do yourself a favor and check out A Tea Leaf. In addition to her art prints, Alissa also creates beautiful jewelry and some adorable magnets. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment