Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Few Quick Winter Decor Projects

It feels like it's been forever since I've last posted and I apologize! Like many of you, the holidays kind of swept me up in a whirlwind of craziness and at last I'm returning to my normal schedule. I've finally been able to finish a few winter decorations I've been meaning to put up and figured I'd share them with you! Before I begin, I'd like to also say that I do acknowledge how lame it is that I'm only now getting to these winter projects after Christmas and New Years ;)

You may recall that I did a little picture project for Halloween a few months ago. Well, those Halloween-themed pictures have been hanging in my living room up until about an hour ago. Now, I finally have winter themed pictures to match the season!



This next bit doesn't really qualify as a project, but I don't care...I'm just glad I got it done. My mom bought me this awesome wintery garland, which I used to dress up my photo display in our living room. I am completely in love with this garland, it's just as pretty as the real thing!


Yes, that's me and my baby sister...two little hippie babies!


Well, that's all for today! I do have a bit of exciting news coming up, though! I'm trying out a new container for my candles, which also means new labels and a whole new look! I'm really excited about this and can't wait to show you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment