Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hobart Farmers Market

I'm really late in posting this, but I finally got a chance to upload my photos from my new camera (yaaay!). I'll start with some pics from my local farmer's market and will then be following up in the next week or so with posts about other events that have been keeping me busy. Enjoy!

First up was a lovely group of ladies that make quilted items like potholders, baskets, wall hangings, and many other things.



There's always plenty of local farmers and others with local goodies, such as maple, local dessert wine, eggs, beef, veggies, and pretty much anything else you might need.









And, of course, I had my booth at the farmer's market too :)


The farmer's market has been growing since the first week (when these pictures were taken) so I'll try to post some more pictures of the other offerings in the next few weeks.

Has anyone else been enjoying their local farmer's market? What are some of your favorite finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment