Thursday, July 21, 2011

Candles By Nature and Sashay Magazine

Sashay is a magazine for "rugged, real, and refined" women, with an emphasis on eco-friendly practices and an appreciation for all things beautiful. Because of this unique perspective, I was so excited to have the opportunity to work with them in placing an ad in their magazine.

I'm expecting my copies of the magazine soon, so I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as they come in, but in the meantime you should mosey on over to their website, where you'll find Candles By Nature on their Boutique-ish page. While you're there, click around--there's lots of fun and interesting pieces to peruse!

Thanks again to Shirley and everyone else at Sashay for making my candles look more beautiful than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment