Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still Shipping in Time for Christmas!

Source
My boyfriend works at our local post office, so he was able to give me the skinny on shipping things out in time for the holidays. According to USPS, we should be able to continue shipping US orders in time for Christmas until Monday, December 19th.

Lucky you, this means you still have about 5 days to pick up some gifts at Candles By Nature! ;)

My only disclaimer: My current shipping estimates on Etsy are based on Parcel Post shipping to offer you the best rates. For some locations in the US, Priority shipping may be required in order for your package to arrive in time for Christmas. Once your order is placed, I can get a more exact shipping estimate based on your zip code and will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment