Sunday, December 4, 2011

Aromatherapy Collection Price Reduction


I have some exciting news for you guys! I'm constantly looking for ways to reduce production costs while still maintaining the quality of my products. In particular, I've been searching for more cost-effective options for my Aromatherapy Collection so that I can offer these great candles to my customers at more affordable rates. And, alas, I've been able to find a way to pass my savings on to you lovely shoppers! 

All 4-ounce candles in my Aromatherapy Collection are now reduced from $7.00 to $6.50! I'm planning on keeping these prices for as long as possible. And since I'm always on the hunt for better deals (just like I know many of you are, as well), my hope is that sometime in the near future I can further reduce the prices for you!

Please be sure to check out my Aromatherapy Collection in my Etsy shop and remember that you can always contact me on Etsy (or right here on my blog) if you have any questions or would like to request custom items. Happy Sunday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment