Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving is Almost Here!


Thanksgiving in my family is always a big deal, with the promise of a table full of food, family, and friends. My mom is the type of person who lives by the motto "the more the merrier" so there's always plenty of extra food for any last-minute guests. She also loves sending everyone home with leftovers, so she makes way more than we could ever eat in one dinner. Every year I look forward to helping her prep the food and then sitting around the table enjoying everyone's company.

Oh and did I mention my Mom is an awesome cook? The food is definitely my favorite part about Thanksgiving haha. Even now my mouth is watering just thinking about her famous stuffed mushrooms...yum! What's your all-time favorite Thanksgiving food? (Everyone has one!)

While you're thinking about your favorite Thanksgiving fare, don't forget to check out my Thanksgiving sale items in my shop!

I wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment