Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Namaste

A few years ago, my sister and I took a yoga class together and we both loved it but eventually stopped going when we moved to a different part of NY. Since then, I had been wanting to start up again but couldn't find a class nearby, so I started following a DVD from Shiva Rea called Yoga Shakti. That was a few months ago and I am hooked. I've never been much for physical activities (I'm more of the cerebral type, ya know haha) but I absolutely love practicing yoga. It is the one form of exercise that I don't actually think of as exercise.

As a tribute to my newly rekindled love for yoga, here is a Treasury I put together. Please visit it here and let me know what you think!

Namaste

Namaste pebble - engraved white beach pebble by sjEngraving
$18.00 USD
OM SHANTI lotus flower namaste ohm yoga upcycled recycled license plate art sign mounted on weathered OOAK wood tomboyART tomboy
$125.00 USD
Handmade Namaste Silver  Leather Bracelet...Yoga...Buddha...Free Shipping
$38.00 USD
Tri. Cluster of three. Hand stamped sterling silver Om disc, lotus charm with a turquoise gemstone
$47.00 USD
Yoga Mat Bag with a Zipper Pocket
$38.00 USD
Keep Calm and Carry Om Tee - Medium
$20.00 USD
Stacked Stone Photograph 10X10 Print...Affordable Art Meditative Calming Zen Stones Rocks Stacked Rocks Stacked Stones Tribal Meditation
$12.99 USD
Polymer Clay OOAK Lotus Blossom Om Yoga Pendant Bead
$3.00 USD
Sun Salutation - Yoga Poster
$14.00 USD
Green Kyanite Faceted Amethyst Om Charm Sterling Silver Necklace
$62.00 USD
Yoga Art Elephant Painting in Sun Salutation
$51.11 USD
Sun Salutation Yoga Bracelet
$450.00 USD
native woman yoga pants
$58.00 USD
Buddha Serenity
$15.00 USD
Rita's Shakti Hand Brewed Oil
$7.88 USD

Tibetan Lotus Flower Singing Bowl, Violet Small Gift Set
Tibetan Lotus Flower Singi...
WhiteDoveTre...
$36.00 USD
favorite


3 comments:

  1. Hi there, lovely to hear from you; thanks so much for dropping by my blog! (Etsy is such a great place to meet new people isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that purple singing bowl!! It is awesome. Want one!! Hope your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn Alchemy: Nice to meet you as well. Glad to be new blog buddies :)

    Sandi: I know, isn't that singing bowl GREAT? I've already sent the link to my boyfriend with a little *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* haha

    ReplyDelete