Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Have A "Famous" Piece of Furniture!

So, this afternoon I was clicking through some inspiration on the Better Homes and Gardens site and my eye caught on this image:

First, I thought to myself, "Aw, what a cute idea!". Then, once I realized what I was looking at, I thought, "HEY! That's my dresser that I use for candlemaking!"


You're probably wondering what the big deal is, right? I'm sure many people see their same furniture on BHG.

The cool part is that it's not just the same type of dresser as the one I have--it is the very same dresser that is now in my apartment. I had bought the dresser from a couple who lives down the road from us and I remember hearing that one of them is an interior designer and works for major publications (like Better Homes and Gardens). So, deductive reasoning has led me to believe that my dresser is FAMOUS!

Okay, it may not be truly newsworthy, but it pretty much made my day. haha. Just had to share...



No comments:

Post a Comment