Monday, May 9, 2011

Craft Fair This Weekend

This Saturday (5/14) I'll be at the 10th Annual Old-Time Folk and Craft Fair in Deposit, NY. I'll be there with my usual set-up and will also be bringing some of my candles from my Aromatherapy Collection (this will be their craft fair debut...yaaay!).

The fair promises plenty of great local vendors along with some really neat demonstrations and live music. My Mom and I will be keeping booths next to each other, which will be really fun. She's gone to fairs before to help me out, but she's never had a booth of her own, so we're both super psyched. She's going to be selling vintage clothes from her in-home shop called Zasu Vintage, which I think fits perfectly with the "old-time fair" theme  ;)

I'll be sure to follow-up with some pics of our day...as long as I can convince my sister to let me borrow her digital camera since mine finally died on me for good. (R.I.P. digital camera that's been with me since 9th grade.)

No comments:

Post a Comment