Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Candles By Nature is Now at Avalon Moon!

 An Enchanted Emporium of
Jewelry, Gifts & Esoteric Supplies.

68 Main Street, Delhi NY 13753, USA

(866) 747-7389

As of this weekend, my Aromatherapy Collection can now be found at the lovely Avalon Moon in Delhi, NY. I know I've raved about this shop before, but I'll do it again anyway. If you're ever in the Catskills, please promise me you'll stop by Delhi and check out Avalon Moon. And even if you're not in the area, you should still check out her site, which has a beautiful selection of everything and anything related to nature, spirituality, and all other good things.

I am so excited that my Aromatherapy Collection is on the shelves at Avalon Moon, it truly feels like a great beginning. And it only makes me that much more pumped to keep experimenting with aromatherapy blends and trying out new combinations.

I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on any new additions to my collection, but for now you can check it out at my Etsy shop.

Happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment