Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've Finally Posted my Aromatherapy Collection!

It's been a long time in the making, but I've finally posted the first two scents in my Aromatherapy Collection. This collection marks my emergence into the lovely world of essential oils and I am so happy to be there! While I love the endless options available with fragrance oils, I think I get the most enjoyment from working with essential oils because they literally are as pure and natural as it gets.

The essential oils that I'm using are from a local shop called Avalon Moon in Delhi, NY. If you're ever in the area, you owe it to yourself to drop by this shop. The atmosphere is absolute tranquility and the owner, Hazel, is always so sweet and helpful.

The first two candles in my Aromatherapy Collection are:

Love
 
Love is an aromatherapy blend of Patchouli and Cinnamon. Use to attract a lover or to create a loving environment. 


Health
 
Health is an aromatherapy blend of Rosemary, Juniper, and Sandalwood. Use to encourage healing. 

Anyone familiar with Wicca (or aromatherapy, for that matter) will be delighted to know that the oil blends in my collection have been inspired by the renowned Scott Cunningham, so you know that they are a safe bet!

I welcome you to check out my Aromatherapy Collection, available now on my Etsy shop. And be sure to check back again soon because I am actively testing new blends, which I'll be posting soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment