Sunday, March 27, 2011

Introducing a Brand New Collection!

I've been looking forward to unveiling this new collection for quite awhile now, and I am so excited that it's finally ready!

I created the Karma Kollection in honor of my parents who were (and still are) hippies. Each fragrance in the Karma Kollection reminds me of my Mom and Dad in some way and, consequently, is a part of who I am.

I'll continually add more fragrances to the Karma Kollection as I find more inspirations, but here are the first three to be added:

Antique Sandalwood
Antique Sandalwood is a slighlty different take on the woody, musky fragrance of sandalwood, with a touch of cedarwood and patchouli. 

Frankincense and Myrrh

For centuries, frankincense and myrrh have been used in spiritual practices and for medicinal purposes. Now you can bring this rich, aromatic fragrance into your home for an enchanting experience. 

Nag Champa
Most commonly used in incense, Nag Champa is a woodsy fragrance, reminiscent of patchouli. If you like this fragrance in incense, you’re sure to love it even more in a candle!


My Karma Kollection can now be found in my Etsy shop. Please stop by and check them out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment