Friday, October 15, 2010

Street Fair This Weekend!

Tomorrow I'll be selling my candles at the Hyde Park Street Fair, over by the Surviving Sisters Boutique. There's going to be tons of crafts/vendors and even a DJ. I heard that there's also a farmer's market in Hyde Park on that same day, so this should be quite the shindig!

If you live in the area, be sure to stop by and say hello! There will also be a raffle for items donated by each vendor, with all proceeds going to the American Heart Association.

Hopefully this time I'll have a chance to go around and take some pictures of the other crafts to show you guys (but then again if I DON'T get a chance to take pics then that just means that lots of people are stopping by my booth, which is totally cool too haha).


Hyde Park Street Fair
4412 Albany Post Rd, Hyde Park, NY
10 am - 4 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment