Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Love Sales!

I just got an e-mail from Lisa at American Craftsman and she let me know that two of my candles already sold yesterday! This means I'll be working on more candles like crazy within the next few days to beef up my stock.

Her friend is a wedding planner and bought one of my candles. She said she'd be interested in having me do custom orders, which would be so much fun. I recently finished a custom order for a friend of mine and it was particularly enjoyable to work on because it's so nice to have the customer be a part of the process by selecting the scents, picking out the containers, etc.

Anyway, just wanted to do a quick post to share my excitement!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That definitely sounds exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm super excited! I'm eagerly awaiting more and more projects to keep me busy ;)

    ReplyDelete