Thursday, February 24, 2011

Earth Day Promises

As you may have noticed by now, eco-friendly practices are really important to me. So when I was offered an opportunity to write a brief article on Earth Day, I jumped at the chance.

The article was just published, and lists five promises that I'm making to myself in honor of Earth Day. I know it's still a bit early (Earth Day isn't until April 22), but I encourage you guys to start you own resolutions to celebrate this special day. Ultimately, we should be making changes everyday to help our planet, but Earth Day is a perfect opportunity to get started.

Feel free to share this link with your friends and family to encourage them to start their own resolutions!
(http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7786020/simple_earth_day_promises.html?cat=57)

No comments:

Post a Comment