Thursday, May 3, 2012

Introducing...Soaps!

Awhile back, I started experimenting with soaps. For my first attempt, I used a cocoa butter base to make soaps to give as Christmas gifts. My friends and family really loved them, so I started looking around for different bases that I could use. I finally came across a really great goat's milk base that is sulfate-free while still having a rich lather. My boyfriend and I have been using it for the past few months, experimenting with different fragrances and essential oil blends. Now I'm getting requests from friends and family for my goat's milk soap!


I'll be debuting my soap at craft fairs this summer and will hopefully be adding them to my Etsy shop soon, too. I'm starting with Cool Citrus Basil, Jasmine Honeysuckle, Lavender, White Tea & Berries, and Spring Rain. What do you think? Which of these fragrances would you like to have in a soap?





No comments:

Post a Comment