Thursday, February 23, 2012

Help Fund a Dream

 
In the past year, I've spent a majority of my daydreaming imagining the possibility of someday opening up my own botanical shop, where I would sell my handmade bath products and candles. While this dream will be years away for me, I recently found out about a great shop who is trying to make a similar dream happen by this spring!

I've been a fan of Ophelia's Apothecary for quite awhile now and I truly admire the yummy products they've developed and the lovely business they have created. Ophelia's Apothecary is currently online on Etsy and on their website, and now they are planning to open their very own brick-and-mortar shop in their hometown of Branson, Missouri. But in order to do this, they need some help in raising the remaining funds. So many of us today are struggling financially, but we still have the desire to make our dreams come true. Please visit Ophelia's Apothecary on IndieGoGo and, if you can, contribute to help support what is sure to be a beautiful shop!

The two women of Ophelia's Apothecary are so inspiring. As if starting your own business isn't hard enough, Heather and Deborah have managed to build a successful handmade business while living with chronic illness. You can read more about their inspiring story and get updates on their progress with the new shop on their IndieGoGo page.What are you waiting for? Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment