Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Phew, this has been an insane few weeks! In addition to the typical holiday craziness, my boyfriend and I visited his family in CA for a week. No matter how many times I make that trip, I will never fail to suffer major jet-lag and just plain old ickyness from so much traveling. But now we're finally getting settled in again and life is starting to return to normal, which also means I finally have a chance to sit down and write a new entry for my dear blogger friends!

How have all of you been? I hope your holidays were lovely and that everyone is enjoying the new year!  Any interesting new year's resolutions that you'd like to share? I don't really have a resolution per se, but I do plan on sticking to the exercise routine I've been doing for the past few months. I also have some exciting work coming up for my candles, which I'll talk about a little later. AH! That reminds me that I had promised to post pictures of my new workspace, which (of course) I've failed to do. I'm starting to feel like my boyfriend's procrastination tendencies are rubbing off on me haha. I'll post those pictures very soon too!

Well, now that I've updated you all on my very exciting life as of late (*scoffs*), I'd like to leave you with a lovely Treasury that I was featured in called Beautiful Bargains by DivineinTime.

Beautiful Bargains


Be sure to check out the Treasury, and head over to her shop, which has a ton of really great vintage pieces, such as these antique theater playbills, which I'm in love with!







I hope you all have a great day, and I promise it won't be so long before I post again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment