Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Great Gift Guide

It's snowing like crazy right now and winter is in full swing, which also means that my Christmas shopping should be gearing up too. Unfortunately, I think this is going to be one of those years when I end up leaving most of my shopping until the last minute. I'm aiming to find ALL of my gifts locally or on Etsy, so I better get my butt moving and start looking! I did already pick out a few gifts for people on Etsy, and my Mom and I went shopping yesterday in one of the small towns nearby, where I was able to check one gift off of my list. But I still have so much more to do!

Good thing there's so many awesome gift guides out there to help me narrow down my choices. I already told you guys about the gift guide over at In Honor of Design, but here's another great one at Rachel's Reviews and Giveaways. She's been featuring tons of awesome gift ideas, so be sure to visit her blog and take a look around!

How has your Christmas shopping been coming along? Is anyone else procrastinating like me?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment